Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Best Friend


Best Friend

I'm sure everybody have their best friend but what it means to you?

For me best friend is a friend who always support you in everything you do, cheer you when you're sad and a friend who always there by your side when you got a hard time.

Have you ever thought why you think your friends are eligible to be your best friend? Is it because of compatibility between the two of you or it is because both of you share the same taste in any aspect? Why?

Have you ever wondered what would happen if your best friend died?

Do you still remember the beginning of your friendship? Is it listed in the memories? Is it something that is exciting or it came to be a coincidence? Interesting huh?

I always think how long the friendship between me and my best friend will stay? Have you?

Why do I ask this question? It is because the message I received from my best friend.
Stella : Until when you think we can be friends?                                                    
Alice : We will be friends until death.
Stella : Why do you say that?
Alice : Because I love you.
Stella : You think how much longer the distance of time we have?
Alice : 5 minutes.
Stella :(Silent for a while) why do you say like that? You said you would be friends with me until death. You trick me. I hate you.

Stella was angry and left Alice but she followed Stella. After 5 minutes, Stella crossing the road and nearly hit by a car but she was saved by Alice.

True said the old folks, when our life is almost over, we can feel it.

Alice : I'm sorry. I do not intend to deceive you.  I have my promise. I will be friends with you until I die.

Alice breathed his last on Stella's lap with a smile. Stella could not do anything and just cry over the death of Alice. She felt guilty for not believing her own best friend.

Cherish the people you love. Tell them that you always love them. Always make them happy because they will not remain forever on our side.

It touches my heart when I read it. I am very grateful to my friend for reminding me to love those around me.


-Hyun A-
                                                                                                                                          

No comments: